EDITED: This giveaway is officially over! The winner was catladynextdoor, feel free to go congratulate her. :) Don’t fret though, I’m planning on doing another giveaway in a couple of months. <3
Hi there, feminist friends and general badass babes! I’m proud to present my very own ~feminist giveaway~, chock full of goodies to help you smash the patriarchy and enhance your already sparkling personalities, not to mention look pretty dang groovy on your bookshelves (and your rockin’ hot bods).
So what are these swanky prizes, you ask?
- 5, count ‘em, 5, excellent feminist books - You can choose from a total of 9, which include: Delusions of Gender by Cordelia Fine and Myths of Gender by Anne Fausto-Sterling (seriously, these books are amazing, you should read them), as well as Backlash by Susan Faludi, Reviving Orphelia by Mary Pipher, and Women, Culture, and Politics by Angela Davis. The full list of available books is here.
- 5 badass bracelets, of your choice, to help strut your feminist cred. See full list of bracelets here (there are a ton and they’re totally badass).
- 3 buttons, also of your choice, from my Zazzle shop. WOW so cool and LOOK HOW CUTE AND CHEAP THEY ARE. (BTW, if you decide to buy something, let me know when you do, and I’ll throw in an extra entry!) You can see a bunch of my button designs here.
- A fierce “some leaders are born women” framed cross-stitch thing. Looks great on my wall, will look even better on yours.
OH, and there will also be a second prize, for one of the bracelets that doesn’t get picked, as well as any button from my shop. :-) Awww I’m so nice.
Aw heck there are rules though? Yes sorry friends. :(
- You must be following me, Skeptikhaleesi, because I am awesome and you deserve awesome things in your life. Come on over, let’s be friends! (◠‿◠)ﾉ✿
- Do not worry friends, likes do count, but reblogs count mooore and you can do it as many times as you want (you can also reblog other posts which are smaller for additional entries - check my “skeptikhaleesi-giveaway” tag for more info).
- No giveaway blogs, gosh don’t be a butt (even though butts are great, don’t mean to be all body-policing or anything).
- UPDATE: If you decide to follow a sideblog I help out with, Women Who Kick Ass, you can earn an extra entry! Just be sure to message me about it, because how else can I keep track of it my silly friend? (Note: Please message THIS blog, not WKA, b/c there are other mods there and someone might accidentally delete it.)
So to give you guys enough time and because I am a Halloween Queen, this giveaway will end at midnight the night of October 31st (that’s Pacific time). I’ll message winners in the first week of November, and ship in the week or two after that because I’m lazy and I’ll probably put it off whoops.
Oh, and by the way, if this gets a huuuge amount of notes, I will possibly throw in a couple more books, AND a cute little plushie shaped like the women’s symbol, AND maybe I will
have my mom crochet you a “Riots Not Diets” oven mitt. Wow pretty exciting.
Okay that is enough talk, get reblogging friends! <3